Birjand Vintage Persian Rug (Ref 8) 295x200cm
DescriptionWBFU?Shipping & ReturnsAsk a Question
Intricately handwoven using a pure wool pile composition in the the city of Birjand, Iran. Strong cotton foundation.
Vintage c1970s in excellent condition with no signs of pile wear or uneven fading. Excellent Condition.
Flowing Central Medallion Design.
- Vivid blue field with golden brown highlights.
- Dimension 295x200cm.
Why buy from us?
- Australia's largest colleciton of handwoven rugs and kilims - est 1993.
- All rugs are available for viewing at our Rozelle, Sydney warehouse outlet.
- Best price guarantee.
- Free shipping Australia wide.
- 30-day no questions asked returns on all online orders.
- Five star Google Business reviews.
- Free shipping Australia wide on all online orders. Please get in touch for international shipping quotes.
- All items are dispatched from our Rozelle, Sydney warehouse outlet within one working day of receiving funds.
- Rugs under 20kg are sent via Australia Post eParcel. Rugs over 20kg are sent via StarTrack Express couriers.
- Tracking details are provided.
- 30-day return policy applies to all online purchases.
- It is the customers responsibility to pay for shipping for change of mind returns - although we are happy to help with the process!
- Sydney customers are welcome to make returns to our Rozelle warehouse outlet during opening hours.
Ask a QuestionWe're here to help! Please complete the form below or phone us directly on 02 9746 3600 with any questions.