WBFU?Shipping & ReturnsAsk a Question
|Type:||Kazak||Also Known As:||Kazakh, Gazakh, Ferihan|
|Collection:||Vegetable Dye||Weave:||Hand Knotted|
|Age:||New Unused||Pile:||Ghazni Wool|
|Colour Tones:||Soft & Earthy||Design:||Geometric|
|Staff Notes:||Finely hand woven Afghan Ferihan Kazak made using lustrous Ghazni wool and vegetable dyes. Featuring geometrical central medallion design on deep indigo field with a tessellated border.|
Why buy from us?
- - Australia's largest colleciton of handwoven rugs and kilims - est 1993.
- - Best price guarantee.
- - Free shipping Australia wide.
- - 30-day no questions asked returns on all online orders.
- - Five star Google Business reviews.
- - Free shipping Australia wide on all online orders. Please get in touch for international shipping quotes.
- - All items are dispatched from our Rozelle, Sydney warehouse outlet within one working day of receiving funds.
- - Rugs under 20kg are sent via Australia Post eParcel. Rugs over 20kg are sent via StarTrack Express couriers.
- - Tracking details are provided.
- - 30-day return policy applies to all online purchases.
- - It is the customers responsibility to pay for shipping for change of mind returns - although we are happy to help with the process!
- - Sydney customers are welccome to make returns to our Rozelle warehouse outlet during opening hours.
Ask a QuestionWe're here to help! Ask a question about this rug and we'll get back to you via email within an hour or so. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us directly on 02 9746 3600 at any time.