|Type:||Kyber Mori Kilim||Also Known As:||Gul Mori Kilim|
|Age:||Vintage 1970's||Pile:||Pure Wool|
|Colour Tones:||Pink Tones||Design:||Geometric|
|Staff Notes:|| |
Vintage Kyber Mori Kilim handwoven in the 1970's by tribespeople from northern Afghanistan. This piece features attractive pink tones with a unique, geometric diamond design. Excellent condition - Professionally washed and restored prior to importation.
- $0 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
- Vintage Kilim
- Rug Size:
- 2.5 x 1.5 m
- Free shipping Australia wide. Please get in touch for international shipping quotes.
- All items are dispatched from our Rozelle, Sydney warehouse outlet within one working day of receiving funds.
- Rugs under 20kg are sent via Australia Post eParcel. Rugs over 20kg are sent via StarTrack Express couriers.
- Tracking details are provided.
- 30-day return policy applies to all online purchases.
- It is the customers responsibility to pay for shipping for change of mind returns - although we are happy to help with the process!
- Sydney customers are welccome to make returns to our Rozelle warehouse outlet during opening hours.
Ask a QuestionWe're here to help! Ask a question about this rug and we'll get back to you via email within an hour or so. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us directly on 02 9746 3600 at any time.