Mahi Tabriz Lambs Wool Fine 40 Raj Herati Persian Rug (Ref 205) 194x152cm
DescriptionWBFU?Shipping & ReturnsAsk a Question
- Fine 40 Raj Mahi Tabriz intricately handwoven by Afghan refugees in Iran.
- High quality, dense and soft lambs wool. Strong cotton foundation.
- Classic Herati 'Fish design' with a prominent central medallion design.
- Black field and border. Earthy brick red central medallion and quadrants. Lovely emerald highlights.
- Dimension 194x152cm.
Why buy from us?
- Australia's largest colleciton of handwoven rugs and kilims - est 1993.
- All rugs are available for viewing at our Rozelle, Sydney warehouse outlet.
- Best price guarantee.
- Free shipping Australia wide.
- 30-day no questions asked returns on all online orders.
- Five star Google Business reviews.
- Free shipping Australia wide on all online orders. Please get in touch for international shipping quotes.
- All items are dispatched from our Rozelle, Sydney warehouse outlet within one working day of receiving funds.
- Rugs under 20kg are sent via Australia Post eParcel. Rugs over 20kg are sent via StarTrack Express couriers.
- Tracking details are provided.
- 30-day return policy applies to all online purchases.
- It is the customers responsibility to pay for shipping for change of mind returns - although we are happy to help with the process!
- Sydney customers are welcome to make returns to our Rozelle warehouse outlet during opening hours.
Ask a QuestionWe're here to help! Please complete the form below or phone us directly on 02 9746 3600 with any questions.