Afshar Fine Vintage Persian Rug (Ref 60) 180x135cm
DescriptionWBFU?Shipping & ReturnsAsk a Question
- Handwoven the Afshar tribal group, located near Kerman city, Iran in the 1940s.
- High quality pure wool composition. Naturally silky appearance.
- Thick and dense construction. Ideal for heavy traffic rooms.
- Stunning soft and earthy palette. Beautifully balanced pinks and terracotta with a deep and vivid blue field. No obvious dominating red tones.
- Great overall condition with a full pile and no signs of wear.
- Dimension 180x135cm.
Why buy from us?
- Australia's largest colleciton of handwoven rugs and kilims - est 1993.
- All rugs are available for viewing at our Rozelle, Sydney warehouse outlet.
- Best price guarantee.
- Free shipping Australia wide.
- 30-day no questions asked returns on all online orders.
- Five star Google Business reviews.
- Free shipping Australia wide on all online orders. Please get in touch for international shipping quotes.
- All items are dispatched from our Rozelle, Sydney warehouse outlet within one working day of receiving funds.
- Rugs under 20kg are sent via Australia Post eParcel. Rugs over 20kg are sent via StarTrack Express couriers.
- Tracking details are provided.
- 30-day return policy applies to all online purchases.
- It is the customers responsibility to pay for shipping for change of mind returns - although we are happy to help with the process!
- Sydney customers are welcome to make returns to our Rozelle warehouse outlet during opening hours.
Ask a QuestionWe're here to help! Ask a question about this rug and we'll get back to you via email within an hour or so. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us directly on 02 9746 3600 at any time.