Bidjar Fine Wool & Silk Inlay Persian Rug (Ref 14272) 233x172cm
DescriptionWBFU?Shipping & ReturnsAsk a Question
- One of the best recently woven wool & silk inlay Bidjars we have received.
- Extremely densely handwoven by traditional Kurdish weavers in Iran.
- Weavers use a heavy comb to beat the weft of the rug into the knots resulting in a unique upright pile. Incredible construction results in the most durable handwoven rug available.
- High-quality pure wool pile has a glowing lustre under light. Highlights of natural silk to define the flowing Herati and floral design.
- Rich and contrasted colour palette. Deep coral field with a contrasting navy border.
- Represents over 12 months of highly skilled weaving time is required to weave a Bidjar of this quality.
- Dimension 233x172cm.
Why buy from us?
- Australia's largest colleciton of handwoven rugs and kilims - est 1993.
- All rugs are available for viewing at our Rozelle, Sydney warehouse outlet.
- Best price guarantee.
- Free shipping Australia wide.
- 30-day no questions asked returns on all online orders.
- Five star Google Business reviews.
- Free shipping Australia wide on all online orders. Please get in touch for international shipping quotes.
- All items are dispatched from our Rozelle, Sydney warehouse outlet within one working day of receiving funds.
- Rugs under 20kg are sent via Australia Post eParcel. Rugs over 20kg are sent via StarTrack Express couriers.
- Tracking details are provided.
- 30-day return policy applies to all online purchases.
- It is the customers responsibility to pay for shipping for change of mind returns - although we are happy to help with the process!
- Sydney customers are welcome to make returns to our Rozelle warehouse outlet during opening hours.
Ask a QuestionWe're here to help! Please complete the form below or phone us directly on 02 9746 3600 with any questions.