Birjand Fine Persian Rug (Ref 74) 295x200cm
DescriptionWBFU?Shipping & ReturnsAsk a Question
- Finely handwoven using a soft lambswool pile composition and silk highlights in the city of Birjand, Iran.
- Intricate all over Herati design featuring a detailed central medallion with a lovely blue highlight.
- Homogenous colour palette. Soft ivory field with earthy brick red border.
- Dense and heavy weave with soft and lustrous pure wool pile.
- Dimension 295x106cm.
Why buy from us?
- Australia's largest colleciton of handwoven rugs and kilims - est 1993.
- All rugs are available for viewing at our Rozelle, Sydney warehouse outlet.
- Best price guarantee.
- Free shipping Australia wide.
- 30-day no questions asked returns on all online orders.
- Five star Google Business reviews.
- Free shipping Australia wide on all online orders. Please get in touch for international shipping quotes.
- All items are dispatched from our Rozelle, Sydney warehouse outlet within one working day of receiving funds.
- Rugs under 20kg are sent via Australia Post eParcel. Rugs over 20kg are sent via StarTrack Express couriers.
- Tracking details are provided.
- 30-day return policy applies to all online purchases.
- It is the customers responsibility to pay for shipping for change of mind returns - although we are happy to help with the process!
- Sydney customers are welcome to make returns to our Rozelle warehouse outlet during opening hours.
Ask a QuestionWe're here to help! Please complete the form below or phone us directly on 02 9746 3600 with any questions.