Birjand Vintage Persian Rug (Ref 7) 315x196cm
DescriptionWBFU?Shipping & ReturnsAsk a Question
Intricately handwoven using a pure wool pile composition in the outskirts of the city of Birjand, Iran. Strong cotton foundation.
Vintage c1950s in great condition with minor signs of even wear. Professionally washed. No repairs.
Flowing Central Medallion Design. Open field of an unusual tan colour tone.
- Dimension 315x196cm.
Why buy from us?
- Australia's largest colleciton of handwoven rugs and kilims - est 1993.
- All rugs are available for viewing at our Rozelle, Sydney warehouse outlet.
- Best price guarantee.
- Free shipping Australia wide.
- 30-day no questions asked returns on all online orders.
- Five star Google Business reviews.
- Free shipping Australia wide on all online orders. Please get in touch for international shipping quotes.
- All items are dispatched from our Rozelle, Sydney warehouse outlet within one working day of receiving funds.
- Rugs under 20kg are sent via Australia Post eParcel. Rugs over 20kg are sent via StarTrack Express couriers.
- Tracking details are provided.
- 30-day return policy applies to all online purchases.
- It is the customers responsibility to pay for shipping for change of mind returns - although we are happy to help with the process!
- Sydney customers are welcome to make returns to our Rozelle warehouse outlet during opening hours.
Ask a QuestionWe're here to help! Please complete the form below or phone us directly on 02 9746 3600 with any questions.