Birjand Wedgewood Blue Vintage c1950 Persian Rug (Ref 648) 400x305cm
DescriptionWBFU?Shipping & ReturnsAsk a Question
- A magnificent vintage Birjand Persian Rug handwoven using a soft lambswool wool pile.in the 1950's. North Eastern Iran.
- An amazing colour combination of wedgewood blue and rust tones.
- A traditional central medallion design, the detailed medallion floats on a powder blue field. There are numerous Botehs throughout the field and border representing fertility and new life.
- The wool is soft , it is a fine weave ideally suited for high traffic. The rug is in as new condition.
- Dimension 400 x 305 cm.
Why buy from us?
- Australia's largest colleciton of handwoven rugs and kilims - est 1993.
- All rugs are available for viewing at our Rozelle, Sydney warehouse outlet.
- Best price guarantee.
- Free shipping Australia wide.
- 30-day no questions asked returns on all online orders.
- Five star Google Business reviews.
- Free shipping Australia wide on all online orders. Please get in touch for international shipping quotes.
- All items are dispatched from our Rozelle, Sydney warehouse outlet within one working day of receiving funds.
- Rugs under 20kg are sent via Australia Post eParcel. Rugs over 20kg are sent via StarTrack Express couriers.
- Tracking details are provided.
- 30-day return policy applies to all online purchases.
- It is the customers responsibility to pay for shipping for change of mind returns - although we are happy to help with the process!
- Sydney customers are welcome to make returns to our Rozelle warehouse outlet during opening hours.
Ask a QuestionWe're here to help! Please complete the form below or phone us directly on 02 9746 3600 with any questions.