Turkmen Tekke Fine Tessellated Tribal Rug (Ref 29) 220x115cm
DescriptionWBFU?Shipping & ReturnsAsk a Question
- Beautiful and unique Turkmen Tekke Rug was intricately woven by Turkmen desert nomads in the North East Iran in the 1970's.
- The colours have mellowed beautifully with time to a lovely pomegranate colour.
- There are lovely subtle colour variations in the rug, the wool has been hand dyed.
- Low-cut pile is composed of soft fine wool. Finely woven and a silky touch.
- Dimension 220 x 115cm.
Why buy from us?
- Australia's largest colleciton of handwoven rugs and kilims - est 1993.
- All rugs are available for viewing at our Rozelle, Sydney warehouse outlet.
- Best price guarantee.
- Free shipping Australia wide.
- 30-day no questions asked returns on all online orders.
- Five star Google Business reviews.
- Free shipping Australia wide on all online orders. Please get in touch for international shipping quotes.
- All items are dispatched from our Rozelle, Sydney warehouse outlet within one working day of receiving funds.
- Rugs under 20kg are sent via Australia Post eParcel. Rugs over 20kg are sent via StarTrack Express couriers.
- Tracking details are provided.
- 30-day return policy applies to all online purchases.
- It is the customers responsibility to pay for shipping for change of mind returns - although we are happy to help with the process!
- Sydney customers are welcome to make returns to our Rozelle warehouse outlet during opening hours.
Ask a QuestionWe're here to help! Please complete the form below or phone us directly on 02 9746 3600 with any questions.