Heriz Fine Antique Persian Village Rug (Ref 12) 335x270cm
DescriptionWBFU?Shipping & ReturnsAsk a Question
- Turn of the century Heriz, finely handwoven by Kurdish weavers in northwestern Iran.
- Excellent overall condition. No uneven pile wear or repairs.
- Professionally washed in Iran prior to import.
- Classic bold geometric central medallion design.
- Soft vegetable dye terracotta field. Balancing highlights of indigo blue. Crisp ivory quadrants.
- Beautifully constructed antique, ready for use.
- Pure wool pile with a cotton foundation.
- Dimension 335x270cm.
Why buy from us?
- Australia's largest colleciton of handwoven rugs and kilims - est 1993.
- All rugs are available for viewing at our Rozelle, Sydney warehouse outlet.
- Best price guarantee.
- Free shipping Australia wide.
- 30-day no questions asked returns on all online orders.
- Five star Google Business reviews.
- Free shipping Australia wide on all online orders. Please get in touch for international shipping quotes.
- All items are dispatched from our Rozelle, Sydney warehouse outlet within one working day of receiving funds.
- Rugs under 20kg are sent via Australia Post eParcel. Rugs over 20kg are sent via StarTrack Express couriers.
- Tracking details are provided.
- 30-day return policy applies to all online purchases.
- It is the customers responsibility to pay for shipping for change of mind returns - although we are happy to help with the process!
- Sydney customers are welcome to make returns to our Rozelle warehouse outlet during opening hours.
Ask a QuestionWe're here to help! Please complete the form below or phone us directly on 02 9746 3600 with any questions you may have.