Heriz Vintage Village Bakhshayesh Persian Rug c1950 (Ref 186) 400x285cm
DescriptionWBFU?Shipping & ReturnsAsk a Question
- A rare offering. Fully colour matured Heriz, handwoven by traditional village weavers of the Bakhshayesh province in Northern Iran in the 50s. In perfect condition.
- Heriz rugs of this vintage, design and colour combination are rare and desirable and represent excellent investment potential.
- Heriz rugs are often referred to as 'The prince of village rugs'. They are amongst the strongest of all Persian weaves.
- A large Bold geometric central medallion design occupies a large proportion of the field. Extremely heavy construction.
- Attractive soft mellow colours, soft coral field with a contrasting avocado highlights. The colours are all derived from natural dyes.
- Dimension 400x285cm.
Why buy from us?
- Australia's largest colleciton of handwoven rugs and kilims - est 1993.
- All rugs are available for viewing at our Rozelle, Sydney warehouse outlet.
- Best price guarantee.
- Free shipping Australia wide.
- 30-day no questions asked returns on all online orders.
- Five star Google Business reviews.
- Free shipping Australia wide on all online orders. Please get in touch for international shipping quotes.
- All items are dispatched from our Rozelle, Sydney warehouse outlet within one working day of receiving funds.
- Rugs under 20kg are sent via Australia Post eParcel. Rugs over 20kg are sent via StarTrack Express couriers.
- Tracking details are provided.
- 30-day return policy applies to all online purchases.
- It is the customers responsibility to pay for shipping for change of mind returns - although we are happy to help with the process!
- Sydney customers are welcome to make returns to our Rozelle warehouse outlet during opening hours.
Ask a QuestionWe're here to help! Please complete the form below or phone us directly on 02 9746 3600 with any questions.