Kerman Vintage Persian Rug (Ref 84) 390x280cm
DescriptionWBFU?Shipping & ReturnsAsk a Question
- Vintage Kerman intricately handwoven in the 1970s using a soft and shiny wool pile composition.
- Having a detailed floral circular central medallion on a bouquet of flowers.
- This vintage rug is magnificent in all respects. The weave quality is outstanding. The design and colours are mesmerising.
- A stunning colour combinations of blues, greens pinks, corals and navy blue.
- It is often referred to as a garden of paradise rug, virtually like having a beautiful garden indoors.
- It is in perfect condition.
- Dimension 390x285cm.
Why buy from us?
- Australia's largest colleciton of handwoven rugs and kilims - est 1993.
- All rugs are available for viewing at our Rozelle, Sydney warehouse outlet.
- Best price guarantee.
- Free shipping Australia wide.
- 30-day no questions asked returns on all online orders.
- Five star Google Business reviews.
- Free shipping Australia wide on all online orders. Please get in touch for international shipping quotes.
- All items are dispatched from our Rozelle, Sydney warehouse outlet within one working day of receiving funds.
- Rugs under 20kg are sent via Australia Post eParcel. Rugs over 20kg are sent via StarTrack Express couriers.
- Tracking details are provided.
- 30-day return policy applies to all online purchases.
- It is the customers responsibility to pay for shipping for change of mind returns - although we are happy to help with the process!
- Sydney customers are welcome to make returns to our Rozelle warehouse outlet during opening hours.
Ask a QuestionWe're here to help! Please complete the form below or phone us directly on 02 9746 3600 with any questions.