Afghan Vintage Bokhara c1900 Tribal Rug (Ref 100) 350x243cm
DescriptionWBFU?Shipping & ReturnsAsk a Question
- Finely handwoven in Afghanistan using a soft Ghazni wool pile on a wool foundation. In perfect condition for its age.
- The rug was woven around the turn of last century
- Amazing colour matured natural wool field. A lovely bold Bokhara design with a complementary border.
- Completely hand-dyed using natural dyes and hand-spun construction. The wool is soft and silky. Beautifully handmade.
- Will suite both a contemporary and traditional setting.
- Dimension 350x243cm.
Why buy from us?
- Australia's largest colleciton of handwoven rugs and kilims - est 1993.
- All rugs are available for viewing at our Rozelle, Sydney warehouse outlet.
- Best price guarantee.
- Free shipping Australia wide.
- 30-day no questions asked returns on all online orders.
- Five star Google Business reviews.
- Free shipping Australia wide on all online orders. Please get in touch for international shipping quotes.
- All items are dispatched from our Rozelle, Sydney warehouse outlet within one working day of receiving funds.
- Rugs under 20kg are sent via Australia Post eParcel. Rugs over 20kg are sent via StarTrack Express couriers.
- Tracking details are provided.
- 30-day return policy applies to all online purchases.
- It is the customers responsibility to pay for shipping for change of mind returns - although we are happy to help with the process!
- Sydney customers are welcome to make returns to our Rozelle warehouse outlet during opening hours.
Ask a QuestionWe're here to help! Please complete the form below or phone us directly on 02 9746 3600 with any questions.