Mashad Amoghli Fine Antique Persian Rug (Ref 71) 465x340cm
DescriptionWBFU?Shipping & ReturnsAsk a Question
- An incredible antique Mashad handwoven by one of three famous Amoghli workshops established by second son of Amu Oghlis, Alikhan Amu Oghli (1893-1958). Rare and Beautiful.
- Inscribed Alikhan Amu Oghli 110.
- Intricately handwoven by master weavers in Shandiz, Mashad in 1910s.
- Excellent overall condition. Even low pile and no marks or repairs. Professionally washed in Mashad.
- Classic detailed Shah Abbas central medallion design.
- Attractive crimson field with jewel highlights throughout.
- Rare and collectable. The best Mashad example we have received.
- Available for viewing at our Rozelle warehouse and immediate international shipping.
- Large 465x340cm dimension.
Why buy from us?
- Australia's largest colleciton of handwoven rugs and kilims - est 1993.
- All rugs are available for viewing at our Rozelle, Sydney warehouse outlet.
- Best price guarantee.
- Free shipping Australia wide.
- 30-day no questions asked returns on all online orders.
- Five star Google Business reviews.
- Free shipping Australia wide on all online orders. Please get in touch for international shipping quotes.
- All items are dispatched from our Rozelle, Sydney warehouse outlet within one working day of receiving funds.
- Rugs under 20kg are sent via Australia Post eParcel. Rugs over 20kg are sent via StarTrack Express couriers.
- Tracking details are provided.
- 30-day return policy applies to all online purchases.
- It is the customers responsibility to pay for shipping for change of mind returns - although we are happy to help with the process!
- Sydney customers are welcome to make returns to our Rozelle warehouse outlet during opening hours.
Ask a QuestionWe're here to help! Please complete the form below or phone us directly on 02 9746 3600 with any questions.