Matching Pair of Chobi Farahan Veggie Dye Runners 300x82cm Each
DescriptionWBFU?Shipping & ReturnsAsk a Question
- Finely handwoven in Afghanistan using their highest quality Ghazni wool.
- Lustrous pure wool pile gives the appearance of silk.
- Classic flowing Ziegler floral design.
- Varied vivid colours derived from vegetable roots. Brick red border and soft ivory field.
- Natural variations in colour throughout the pile, a result of the hand-spun and hand-dyed wool.
- Beautifully finished with hand tied fringes.
- Serviceable low clipped pile length.
- Both pieces measure 300x82cm.
Why buy from us?
- Australia's largest colleciton of handwoven rugs and kilims - est 1993.
- All rugs are available for viewing at our Rozelle, Sydney warehouse outlet.
- Best price guarantee.
- Free shipping Australia wide.
- 30-day no questions asked returns on all online orders.
- Five star Google Business reviews.
- Free shipping Australia wide on all online orders. Please get in touch for international shipping quotes.
- All items are dispatched from our Rozelle, Sydney warehouse outlet within one working day of receiving funds.
- Rugs under 20kg are sent via Australia Post eParcel. Rugs over 20kg are sent via StarTrack Express couriers.
- Tracking details are provided.
- 30-day return policy applies to all online purchases.
- It is the customers responsibility to pay for shipping for change of mind returns - although we are happy to help with the process!
- Sydney customers are welcome to make returns to our Rozelle warehouse outlet during opening hours.
Ask a QuestionWe're here to help! Please complete the form below or phone us directly on 02 9746 3600 with any questions.