Matching Pair of Khoja Roshnai Fine Tribal Runners (Ref 350) 290x80cm
DescriptionWBFU?Shipping & ReturnsAsk a Question
- Rare matching pair of fine Khoja Roshnai hallway runners, intricately handwoven by the traditional weavers of the city of Mazar Sharif, Afghanistan.
- Dense low-cut pile composed of lustrous Afghan Ghazni wool.
- Deep indigo field with various colourful highlights throughout the repeated design.
- Stunning multitoned soumak kilim fringe selvages.
- Traditional geometric repeated Gul design.
- Ideally suited for a 7m+ long hallway.
- Beautifully made with a sturdy foundation of cotton. Suitable for a high traffic hallway.
- Dimension 290x80cm each.
Why buy from us?
- Australia's largest colleciton of handwoven rugs and kilims - est 1993.
- All rugs are available for viewing at our Rozelle, Sydney warehouse outlet.
- Best price guarantee.
- Free shipping Australia wide.
- 30-day no questions asked returns on all online orders.
- Five star Google Business reviews.
- Free shipping Australia wide on all online orders. Please get in touch for international shipping quotes.
- All items are dispatched from our Rozelle, Sydney warehouse outlet within one working day of receiving funds.
- Rugs under 20kg are sent via Australia Post eParcel. Rugs over 20kg are sent via StarTrack Express couriers.
- Tracking details are provided.
- 30-day return policy applies to all online purchases.
- It is the customers responsibility to pay for shipping for change of mind returns - although we are happy to help with the process!
- Sydney customers are welcome to make returns to our Rozelle warehouse outlet during opening hours.
Ask a QuestionWe're here to help! Please complete the form below or phone us directly on 02 9746 3600 with any questions.