Sarouk Vintage Persian Rug (Ref 636) 365x272cm
DescriptionWBFU?Shipping & ReturnsAsk a Question
- Handwoven by skilled workshop weavers in Sarouk, Markazi Province Iran in the 70s.
- Unusual and desirable mellow blue field with contrasting soft terracotta border. Highlights of powder blue and coral throughout.
- The colours have mellowed beautifully with time.
- A dense construction. Lustrous pure wool pile - cotton foundation.
- Excellent condition with no pile wear or repairs.
- Ideal for heavy use. Would look lovely in a contemporary setting
- Dimensions 365x272cm.
Why buy from us?
- Australia's largest colleciton of handwoven rugs and kilims - est 1993.
- All rugs are available for viewing at our Rozelle, Sydney warehouse outlet.
- Best price guarantee.
- Free shipping Australia wide.
- 30-day no questions asked returns on all online orders.
- Five star Google Business reviews.
- Free shipping Australia wide on all online orders. Please get in touch for international shipping quotes.
- All items are dispatched from our Rozelle, Sydney warehouse outlet within one working day of receiving funds.
- Rugs under 20kg are sent via Australia Post eParcel. Rugs over 20kg are sent via StarTrack Express couriers.
- Tracking details are provided.
- 30-day return policy applies to all online purchases.
- It is the customers responsibility to pay for shipping for change of mind returns - although we are happy to help with the process!
- Sydney customers are welcome to make returns to our Rozelle warehouse outlet during opening hours.
Ask a QuestionWe're here to help! Please complete the form below or phone us directly on 02 9746 3600 with any questions.