Tabriz Vintage Persian Rug (Ref 645) 340x250cm
DescriptionWBFU?Shipping & ReturnsAsk a Question
- Fine Tabriz intricately handwoven by master weavers in Tabriz City, Northern Iran.
- An amazing colour combination with a lovely pomegranate red field highlighted by mint green and ivory. And a lovely deep navy border.
- High quality and dense, will withstand years of high foot traffic. Soft and lustrous wool.
- An ideal living or dining room carpet.
- Featuring an all over flowing Herati pattern design.
- Dimension 340x250cm
Why buy from us?
- Australia's largest colleciton of handwoven rugs and kilims - est 1993.
- All rugs are available for viewing at our Rozelle, Sydney warehouse outlet.
- Best price guarantee.
- Free shipping Australia wide.
- 30-day no questions asked returns on all online orders.
- Five star Google Business reviews.
- Free shipping Australia wide on all online orders. Please get in touch for international shipping quotes.
- All items are dispatched from our Rozelle, Sydney warehouse outlet within one working day of receiving funds.
- Rugs under 20kg are sent via Australia Post eParcel. Rugs over 20kg are sent via StarTrack Express couriers.
- Tracking details are provided.
- 30-day return policy applies to all online purchases.
- It is the customers responsibility to pay for shipping for change of mind returns - although we are happy to help with the process!
- Sydney customers are welcome to make returns to our Rozelle warehouse outlet during opening hours.
Ask a QuestionWe're here to help! Please complete the form below or phone us directly on 02 9746 3600 with any questions.