Tehran Fine Antique Persian Rug (Ref 35) 410x280cm
DescriptionWBFU?Shipping & ReturnsAsk a Question
- Rare, unique and beautiful. This antique Tehran rug was woven in the 1920's and has been in the same family in Tehran since then.
- A fine weave in perfect condition with no signs of wear or repairs.
- The dyes used are natural dyes. The colours have mellowed beautifully with age. The field colour is soft fuschia red, the border is a contrasting blue.Pink and coral highlights are present throughout the field.
- Intricately handwoven by a master weaver in Tehran.
- Classic detailed Shah Abbas intricately woven central medallion design. The design and colour combination of the central medallion is mesmerising and mystical.
- The border is an intricate pictorial design depicting weeping willow and bouquet motifs.
- This rug is a jewel. Rare and collectable. True investment potential.
- Available for viewing at our Rozelle warehouse and immediate international shipping.
- Size 410 x 280 cm.
Why buy from us?
- Australia's largest colleciton of handwoven rugs and kilims - est 1993.
- All rugs are available for viewing at our Rozelle, Sydney warehouse outlet.
- Best price guarantee.
- Free shipping Australia wide.
- 30-day no questions asked returns on all online orders.
- Five star Google Business reviews.
- Free shipping Australia wide on all online orders. Please get in touch for international shipping quotes.
- All items are dispatched from our Rozelle, Sydney warehouse outlet within one working day of receiving funds.
- Rugs under 20kg are sent via Australia Post eParcel. Rugs over 20kg are sent via StarTrack Express couriers.
- Tracking details are provided.
- 30-day return policy applies to all online purchases.
- It is the customers responsibility to pay for shipping for change of mind returns - although we are happy to help with the process!
- Sydney customers are welcome to make returns to our Rozelle warehouse outlet during opening hours.
Ask a QuestionWe're here to help! Please complete the form below or phone us directly on 02 9746 3600 with any questions.