Hamadan Zenjan Persian Rug (Ref 473) 205x110cm
DescriptionWBFU?Shipping & ReturnsAsk a Question
- A west Persian Village Rug handwoven in the Hamadan region of Iran on the outskirts of Zenjan near Hamadan. It is a recent weave.
- Full, thick and dense and thick locally sourced pure wool pile.
- This village rug will serve its owner for generations.
- Attractive jewel like colours predominantly coral/pomegranate and indigo highlights.
- A bold central medallion design. Suitable for a heavy traffic area.
- Dimension 205 x110 cm.
Why buy from us?
- Australia's largest colleciton of handwoven rugs and kilims - est 1993.
- All rugs are available for viewing at our Rozelle, Sydney warehouse outlet.
- Best price guarantee.
- Free shipping Australia wide.
- 30-day no questions asked returns on all online orders.
- Five star Google Business reviews.
- Free shipping Australia wide on all online orders. Please get in touch for international shipping quotes.
- All items are dispatched from our Rozelle, Sydney warehouse outlet within one working day of receiving funds.
- Rugs under 20kg are sent via Australia Post eParcel. Rugs over 20kg are sent via StarTrack Express couriers.
- Tracking details are provided.
- 30-day return policy applies to all online purchases.
- It is the customers responsibility to pay for shipping for change of mind returns - although we are happy to help with the process!
- Sydney customers are welcome to make returns to our Rozelle warehouse outlet during opening hours.
Ask a QuestionWe're here to help! Please complete the form below or phone us directly on 02 9746 3600 with any questions.